Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pic update.

Here is ME in all my braces glory. SOOOOO excited that at SOME POINT during this year I get to get them off. :)

Here are my lowers. note the UGLY metal brackets. but also note how much prettier my arch is!!!

And here are my uppers. SO much straighter!


And here they all are from the front. notice how on the right side of my mouth the teeth are overlapping more than on the left....well i THINK that what the rubber bands that I am supposed to be wearing are supposed to fix.





1 comment:

  1. Your braces are really doing your teeth well! My cousin went to her orthodontist last week, and they suggested this new kind of braces. It works for her overly crowded teeth. She says she feels very minimal discomfort and amazingly, it doesn’t affect her speech at all. She started recommending it to some of our schoolmates because they have seen how well it works for her.

    Isadora Kesten

    ReplyDelete