Monday, July 5, 2010

2 weeks.

So, today is 2 weeks since I got my uppers put on. Pain really hasn't been all that bad at all. I have had to be significantly more selective about what I eat- making sure that it't not too hard to bite down into. A favorite snack/food desert that I have become a huge fan of is
Yoplait Whips - preferably in Strawberry :)






It's yogurt....but it has a different kind of whipped (hence the name) texture that just makes it SOOO much more appealing that your standard yogurt....and at 50 cents each.....I definitely stock up on these!!

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch....and started messing with my teeth and realized that they are able to rock back and forth a lil bit now - YAY they are moving! I can't wait for my next appointment *July 20* to see if and how much progress I have made....I know its only going to be my first appointment since getting them placed....but I am just interested to know.

So all in all not doing too bad. Still learning to get used to smiling more with them on - it's just a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment