Sunday, June 27, 2010

First appearance with braces. Check.

So as previously mentioned, I'm on a dance team - so, we had an appearance on Saturday....and from the time I started getting ready, everytime I opened my mouth I was FILLED with regret about deciding to get these....even when I was there. Normally, I really like to smile....but I tried so hard to not do it. We took a couple pictures while we were there....and I felt a lil better after I saw some of the pics....b/c the braces really are not that noticable in them.



Then again - the picture was taken with an iphone....so that really doesn't say too much for quality....but NONE the less....you can really notice them. This hurdle of mine is not completely cleared...but it's a start....I will have to see how I feel about these things once our season starts in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment