Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not too bad.

Woke up this morning with a little bit of pain....it's more like pressure honestly. Took some ibuprofen - and now I'm ok. Breakfast this morning consisted of applesauce....just really didn't feel like putting in too much effort. I had a meeting at work today....and they had oatmeal rasin cookies there....my fav! Of course, there was no way I was going to turn that down....so I just broke it into really small pieces and managed to get some of it down. Now lunch...which I am tackling right now is two chicken soft tacos from Taco Bell - everything in it is really soft. It hurts kind of bad to actually try and chew on my back teeth - I find myself pushing food up against the top of my mouth to make it smaller that way.....I think that will work out at least till I am able to tolerate constantly chewing on my back teeth more.

So....all in all, not as bad as I expected. Still trying to get used to looking at myself in the mirror and seeing these things (granted not as visible as metal) sticking to my teeth. :$

No comments:

Post a Comment