Monday, June 21, 2010

All braced up.

So. I got them.



Took about 30ish minutes to get them put on - then I was given some instructions on how to clean them.....what not to eat and then I was out the door with my braces. Initally I got in my car and looked in the mirror.......ugh.....I mean they aren't bad....but it definitely makes my mouth feel different. First of all, my teeth feel HUGE! When I try to smile it takes so much more effort to get my upper lip to slide up over my teeth....its just weird. Getting them put on didn't hurt all that much - but now about 3 hours later I am starting to feel some pressure on my back teeth - hopefully nothing that the ibuprofen I just took can't cure. After getting my braces on I went to the store and got some foods that will be easy for me to chew/swallow over these next few days....pasta, ice cream, applesauce, yogurt. I was also told that my mouth will be the most sore in the morning....great :(

Here is my top teeth. Trying to straighten out those two front teeth :D


And then there's the bottom. All 4 of those teeth in the middle are overcrowded and the two middle ones are pushed back.



Time to go eat some ice cream!






No comments:

Post a Comment